Listing Back to all listings
1365 N. Wells
- Price: $4,175,000
- Number of Units: 5
- Property Type: Mixed Use
- Lot Size: 2,625 SF
- Luxuriously Gut Rehabbed Property in Heart of Old Town
- Walk Score of 98 - "Walker's Paradise!"
- Residential Units Include In-Unit Laundry, Quartz C-Tops, and High End Finishes.
- Street Level Retail Space Signed by a National Tenant on a Ten (10) Year Lease.
- Located Between the Sedgwick and Clark/Division "L" Stops.
Interra Realty is pleased to present this luxuriously gut rehabbed mixed use property in the heart of Chicago’s Old Town Neighborhood. With a near perfect walk score of 98, this property is labeled a “Walker’s Paradise” because of its close proximity to the Sedgwick and Clark/Division “L” stops, grocery stores, shopping, and the loop.
The building consists of three (3) beautifully rehabbed residential units and two (2) street front retail spaces which have just been signed to a national retailer on a ten (10) year lease. All Three Residential Units are leased to Sonder inc., offering furnished short term rentals. All management and maintenance of residential units is done by Sonder Inc.
The residential units were completely gut-rehabbed in 2017 with all high end finishes. All units feature high ceilings, eat-in kitchens, large cabinets with center islands, stainless steel appliances, central air/heat, washer/dryer in unit and custom cabinet closets.