Listing Back to all listings
1540 W. Fullerton Ave.
- Price: $11,500,000
- Number of Units: 25
- Building Size: 27,300 SF
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Year Built: 2015
- Strong Lincoln Park Location Near DePaul, Public Transit & Numerous Retailers
- High-End 2 and 3 Bedroom Units with Individual HVAC & In-Unit Laundry
- 24 Parking Spaces in Heated Garage on First Level
- Significant Upside in Rents & Ability to Charge Additional for Garage Parking
1540 West Fullerton Avenue (1540wLP) is a 2015 construction, 25 unit luxury multifamily building in Chicago’s Lincoln Park Neighborhood. The property features an attractive mix of two, two+den, and three bedroom apartments (all with two bathrooms), one ground floor commercial space, and 24 parking spaces. All units feature 10 foot ceilings, high-end finishes, individual HVAC, and in-unit laundry equipment.
The building was built to high construction standards, with masonry, steel and concrete. The property is also sprinklered, and serviced by a passenger elevator. Half of the apartments have private outdoor space, and several have views of Chicago’s Skyline.
A qualified investor has the rare opportunity to acquire a stabilized, newer construction multifamily asset in one of Chicago’s most sought after neighborhoods.