Listing Back to all listings
1840 S. Fairfield
- Price: $2,300,000
- Number of Units: 26
- Building Size: 18,165 SF
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Lot Size: 12,000 SF
- Year Built: 1961
- Four (4) Property, Twenty-Six (26) Unit Portfolio.
- Located One Block From Lagunitas Brewing / Douglas Park / California Pink Line
- In Unit Furnaces with Window AC, New Copper Plumbing and Electric.
- Newly Built Coin Laundry / Twenty-Two (22) Rear Parking Spaces.
1840-1854 South Fairfield consists of Twenty Six (26) units across four adjacent properties located in Douglas Park, one block East of Douglas Park, and one block West
of Lagunitas Brewing Company.
All residential units are in sound rental quality condition with the majority featuring hardwood flooring, newer appliances, new fixtures, newer in-unit furnaces, built in window AC units, and newer hot water tanks. Each of the buildings have undergone recent upgrades including new copper plumbing, masonry work including lintels and parapet walls, and newer electric with in unit circuit breakers.
Each building has had a new roof layer installed with new gutters and downspouts and features twenty-two (22) rear parking spaces and a newly built coin laundry room.