Listing Back to all listings
3138-40 S. Indiana Avenue
- Price: $4,000,000
- Number of Units: 21
- Building Size: 20,200 SF
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Lot Size: 8,099 SF
- Historic, Landmark Designated Building
- Fully Renovated with Modern Finishes and Individual HVAC
- Most Residential Units Leased to Illinois College of Optometry Students
- Strong Location in "The Gap" Submarket of Bronzeville
Interra Realty has been exclusively engaged to market 3138-40 S. Indiana Avenue, “Unity Hall”, for sale. The subject investment property is a historically significant, fully renovated multifamily asset in a strong location within the Bronzeville Neighborhood.
The property features studio, two, three and four bedroom apartments. All units have market leading modern finishes and individual HVAC. Common area amenities include on-site laundry (owned/free) and a shared patio for grilling. Aside from two units that are subject to an affordability restriction, all units are leased to Illinois College of Optometry students.
A qualified investor has the rare opportunity to acquire a stabilized and renovated multifamily asset in the booming Bronzeville neighborhood. It can be acquired individually, or as a portfolio with 3433 S. Indiana Avenue.