Listing Back to all listings
3341 N. Clark
- Price: $5,500,000
- Number of Units: 9
- Building Size: 13 SF
- Property Type: Mixed Use
- Lot Size: 6 SF
- Newer Construction Mixed-Use Asset in Dynamic Wrigleyville Location
- Luxury Finishes in Apartment Units w/ Individual HVAC and In-Unit Laundry
- Retail Leased to Extremely Popular Local Restaurant and Bar
- Surface Parking Lot & Cell Antenna Provide Additional Income
- Attractive Assumable Loan with Below Market Rate
Interra Realty has been exclusively engaged to market 3341-43 N. Clark Street for sale. The property is a newer construction mixed-use asset with luxury apartments over ground floor retail. The apartments feature a mix of one, two, and three bedroom layouts, all with luxury finishes, individual HVAC and in-unit laundry.
The retail space is net leased to Lowcountry, a popular and well reviewed seafood boil restaurant and bar. Lowcountry recently opened a second location in Chicago’s South Loop. They have about 4.5 years of lease term left with 2.5% annual increases. There is parking in the rear of the property, which accommodates 10 cars and a cell antenna for additional income.