Listing Back to all listings
3433 S. Indiana Avenue
- Price: $2,650,000
- Number of Units: 9
- Building Size: 126,000 SF
- Property Type: Mixed Use
- Lot Size: 6,150 SF
- Year Built: 1905
- Home to Chicago Defender Newspaper from 1920-60
- Fully Renovated Building with Modern Finishes and Individual Mechanicals
- Residential Units Leased to Illinois College of Optometry Students
- Strong Location in "The Gap" Submarket of Bronzeville
Interra Realty has been exclusively engaged to market 3433 S. Indiana Avenue, “The Defender Building”, for sale. The subject investment property is a historically significant, fully renovated mixed-use asset in a strong location within the Bronzeville Neighborhood.
The property features three and four bedroom apartments over ground floor retail. All units have market leading modern finishes, individual HVAC, laundry, and hot water heaters. The ground floor retail is occupied by a medical supply company and all residential units are leased to Illinois College of Optometry students.
A qualified investor has the rare opportunity to acquire a stabilized and renovated mixed-use asset in the booming Bronzeville neighborhood. It can be acquired individually, or as a portfolio with 3138-40 S. Indiana Avenue.